Friday, 11 November 2011

little red.
























hello sweethearts, these pictures were actually taken before i have a blog but when i was transferring all my pictures from my PC to my MAC and stumbled across them. they were taken in norfolk where my little cousin phoebe lives, it was at a vintage fair in this big manor house, which was really beautiful. i love big house with large grounds that have red brick walls and a secret garden feel. 

hope you're all feeling suitably autumnal and everything is lovely.
love livvy xoxo


1 comment:

  1. The first and twelfth pictures of the garden, oh my gosh, be still, my heart! That looks so completely magical, wherever that is, it's on my bucket list. Reminds me of the Secret Garden. Oh my gosh. PERFECT.

    miss vintage vixen.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig