Wednesday, 11 January 2012

black treacle.

boots-£5.50

newlook-£4

primark-£3

topshop-£2.50

zara-£14.99

i braved the sales today with aston, i surprised myself with a couple of cheeky bargains. i am completely in love with my fur trimmed cardigan, it was originally £45.99 (i hardly spend that much on anything!) i almost bought the same shoes in river island for £12 so I'm glad i waited till i had looked round other shops first before committing! i think I'm going to call them my magic shoes!!
 how did you all do in the sales? 

love livvy 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. 0h wow brilliant glitter shoes. I need a pair :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan's lovely, such a good reduced price too!!
    Those shoes are amazing!!
    I thought the sales were quite good this year actually, surprisingly! Usually I can never find anything I like!
    Charlie, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never that successful in the sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hat is a beautiful colour. it truly is.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought a set of eyelashes today, hopefully they're delightful, too :) I think you guys waaaaaay better things in the UK than in Australia than here, we only get very plain things in Zara! Adore the cardie tho xxxx tess

    ReplyDelete
  6. That eyeball ring is to die for! We love reading your blog!

    XX
    J, E and D
    www.thecounterculturenyc.blogspot.com
    www.cccvtg.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig