Monday, 23 January 2012

he's a real live wire, he's the best of his kind.




my sketchbook from two thousand and eleven and one of todays efforts. i have missed making things, so today i sat down demolished a packet of tesco cookies, drank a cup of tea and drew for two hours. all my thoughts of missing my boy, money and everything else left my mind. i think I'm going to have to do this more often, its very therapeutic (catrin does the same with baking)
what do you do to relax lovelies?

love livvy
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I wish I was an arty-farty person! I go to my "bums tums and thighs" exercise class! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes knit (because I'm an 85 year old woman in an 18 year old's body) or I read lots of Paris Vogue and console myself in it's french goodness (: xx tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's gorgeous! you're so talented, plus you have great style :) following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a pretty sketchbook- yours looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just discovered your blog. Amazing sketch, I can't draw for toffee!! Would love for you to stop by my blog & if you love please follow, I'll be happy to follow you back xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following me :) now following you :)

    Lovely blog, I look forward to reading all your posts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last sketch is amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig