Sunday, 22 January 2012

i'm under your spell.







this beautiful little number from asos that was a steal at £20 and is for my boys ball in march, so being the little bargain hunter that i am i started looking for a dress in the sales and found this beaut, its a little big on the waist as they didn't have any eights so i settled for a petite ten (hence the belt). i have been experimenting with some accessories and i have settled on my accessorize clutch and my rachel simspon shoes that i was given as a gift from jo when i was working at bridal path (they're a little bit grubby so if anyone could give me tips on how to clean them that would be fab). i know its a couple of months away but i love an excuse to dress up and look for pretty things! 
sorry that you have to see my duvet cover as a background again, but halls are not a pretty place to take pictures.
I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself (feel like someone has kicked me in the ribs for some reason) i start my new timetable for uni tomorrow so hopefully i will get back into the swing of things quickly. 

love livvy
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I love that clutch and that dress is an absolute bargain. Love the bedspread too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness me. That dress, and those shoes, with that clutch? I am dying, those are so incredibly beautiful! Have you seen the movie Midnight in Paris? Well, if I were able to travel back in time to the 1920's, that is what I would wear. All of the time. And I'd never get tired of walking in those heels! I love this put-together.

    Jessica | Vixenelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love midnight in paris! And the 20's fashion was so romatic:)

      Delete
  3. Ahh I love it all, especially the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely dress! If the shoes are leather, try cleaning them with vaseline - it works!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! All of it! I absolutely love anything with a vintage inspired look to it! And you "nailed it". I am now a follower of your blog and excited to see more of your posts! p.s. I love tea as well! What is your favorite kind?

    lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across your blog. I adore this outfit in every way shape and form. xx

    scarecrowsdonttalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is lovely and the shoes are just gorgeous! i love your blog!
    i'm following!
    milly
    asensibleheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig