Thursday, 15 March 2012

when you're out here in this jungle.







my charity shop successes, i have been looking for a skater style dress for AGES and founds this bad boy in british heart foundation (i wear it backwards to get that high front and scoop back look) i also found this 100% silk top (a very cheeky £3.99). 
i got a letter from my cousin yesterday and she included a 'barbers chart' to go with my love of all things moustache related. 
i have been busy reading for uni (yes elle and company are included.....) also a cheeky picture of me in a hat because I'm procrastinating and i don't have the guts to wear this hat out. 
i promise i will be back to posting more regularly now (bad liv!) 
right now I'm eating ice cream out of the (large) tub and gearing myself up to getting my head round e-portfolio.
love livvy
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that hat! very lana del ray girl ;) .. ive gotta start eportfolio today too. fml!

    lovely post as always ^__^
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean about wearing hats out! i dont have the guts either! and wearing dress backwards for the low back, high front look is so good! never though of that.
    milly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes low fronts just don't work for me. livvy xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is kind of off-topic but I love your bedcover!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you sweet, its from cath kidston. livvy xoxo

      Delete
  4. They're awesome charity shop finds! :)
    The hat is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've found in the charity shops! Love the skater dress and yeah i don't have the guts to go out in my big floppy hat.. maybe on holiday though! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it will have to be my holiday hat, might pluck up the courage when it gets warmer.
      love livvy xoxo

      Delete
  6. You're so lucky to have awesome charity shops around you!!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh the top is AMAZING! and i love the pre-raphaelites too :) you should wear the hat out, it looks ace x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ahh yes they're so beaut'!
      just need to pluck up the courage first
      love livvy xoxo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig