Saturday, 19 May 2012

dirty diana.




dress: primark
earrings: vintage 

hello lovelies
todays photographs were courtesy of the boy, hence why i look like i'm laughing in most of them but he needed a well deserved break from revision. 
quite of a few of you commented about this dress when i posted about buying it last month, so i thought it was (just about) warm enough to crack this bad boy out the wardrobe. 
i do feel a bit 'mad men' wearing it and i can't bend over that much but the boy finds it highly amusing so i suppose its worth crouching to get to the fridge. 
for those of you who notice these things, then yes you are correct, i have had a hair cut (well and those of you who follow me on twitter would already know that...) 
blondie keeps sneaking her way into outfit posts these days (she doesn't look that amused in this one, clearly pulling a tyra 'fierce' face)
i am writing to you as my last day of being an eighteen year old, tomorrow i'm going to the zoo with my fam' and the boy to celebrate the big one nine (turning nineteen in a grown up fashion obvz)
i have a little pile of gifts in the corner of my room looking at me saying 'ohhh open me, you know you want too' 
hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
love livvy 
xoxo


19 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the dress and your hair is gorgeous too! Very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute dog! I love the dress, can't believe its primark! You look stunning!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, i know i couldn't believe it either!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. Such a cute dress.
    Blondie looks so adorable!
    Ooh, happy birthday for tomorrow!
    Hope you have a fun time at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie!
      hahaa she is but she's so cheeky!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. you look really great :D love the editing of the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! Your dog is so cute!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! I can't believe it's from Primark. Happy birthday for tomorrow (19 has been one of my favourite ages so far)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could, I would print out these photos and save them.. But that would be weird.
    I LOVE YOUR DRESS. I LOVE YOUR HAIR. I LOVE YOUR DOG. I LOVE YOUR FACE. I LOVE YOU.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And now I'll stop being a stalker.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaa I LOVE YOU!
      thank you!!
      you can stalk me anytime lemon cake!
      xxxxxx

      Delete
  9. Love your hair it looks really nice!! And Happy Birthday, hope you have fun at the zoo :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet!
      i had a lovely time thank you!!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  10. Jelly of your hair, it just looks oh-so-bouncy! Your dog is ever so sweet too! :-) Lauren xo.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig