Tuesday, 8 May 2012

i want to see you take the jackpot out the fruit machine.




dress:primark
belt:vintage
watch: rotary
peace bracelet: lily loves lola
messy hair and grumpy expression: own

hello lovelies
i know its been a while since an outfit post but work took over and my hair has been taking on the look of  cave woman.
this is one of my favourite dresses that i got in the primark sale for £5, i've also seen it on the lovely  charlie and olivia
it is a bit short but my legs are quite long in proportion to my body (don't have an issue with this but it does make some dresses quite short and i'm not a fan of flashing my bum)  
sorry the photographs don't have the best focusing but i left my remote at university so the focusing was playing silly buggers with me. 
love livvy
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. you look beautiful, that dress is so pretty! i love your hair as well, i'm tempted to dip dye mine as well

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you sweet, i love my dip dye but it does take some looking after.
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  2. That dress looks so AMAZING on you! I love it with the cream belt!
    I swear, you have the face of a model, so pretty!
    Thank you so much for linking me! I hope you're having a lovely time at home,
    Charlie xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely!!
      anytime! oh i am so good to be back even though mama's giving me lots of jobs to do!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. I think the dress looks lovely, and I guess you could always wear it with tights to make you feel a bit more comfortable with the legs situation!~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      i do wear it with tights sometimes but i don't like to be all black haha thanks though sweet!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. aw this is such a cute outfit! I can never manage to find anything like this is primark!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, it takes a bit of looking around, this one was buried!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  5. such a pretty dress and your hair is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whether you think your hair looks like a cavegirl or not, it is absolutely beautiful. I am extremely jealous.. MY EYES ARE GREEN FROM ENVY!
    You look gorgeous here too.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you absolute babe thank you so much!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  7. Great dress, lovely look

    Kate x
    Memoirsofawardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig