Saturday, 12 May 2012

mama loves mambo, mambo mama.




playsuit: warehouse
belt: vintage (worn a billion times)
necklace used as bracelet: miss selfridge
ear cuff: ebay

  
hello lovelies
this is one my best bargains, i was looking for an outfit to wear when the boy came down to so'ton and we went out for some drinks and threw some (bad in my case) shapes. anyways i was in warehouse on a task at uni (i can hear you tutting already) looking at trends and i just so happened to stumble across the sale rail...on the tag it said the playsuit was ten pounds and originally fifty pounds but i took it to the till and the lady had a nice chat with me and said i'll give it to you for five pounds (five blaaady quid!) because it has a little stain on it (my hair covers it so i was all over that deal).
i really like the shape of the top even if it does make me look like i have swimmers shoulders at certain angles, i think it has a bit of  a 'sports luxe' feel to it, however when i wear it with tights and i jumper i make it look more boy scouts...
any of you lovely lot go any amazing bargain stories, i always love a good bargain story!
and a big massive hello to my beautiful friend sarah who i know will be reading this because she is a mega babe. 
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. jus realised its a week till the big one nine (woaaaaah there adult age)

14 comments:

  1. Can't believe you got that beautiful playsuit for only £5! You look beautiful!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still can't believe it myself! aww thank you lovely!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aww making me blush thank you
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  3. that playsuit is lovely, can't believe you got it for £5! your hair looks lovely in a plait also

    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be 19 on the 27th haha whoaaa so weird getting older.
    Love this outfit, you look so beautiful. Your bracelet/necklace thing is so cool too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa thinking about being eighteen again...
      thank you very much lovely!!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. you look amazing girl :D following you now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that necklace using it as a bracelet is a good idea

    Lolacolakate.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a good sale buy!
      thank you
      love livvy xo

      Delete
    2. I know :) I am following ur blog now I love ur pictures x

      Delete
    3. thank you very much!
      love livvy xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig