Wednesday, 30 May 2012

no pill's gonna cure my ill.




dress: ebay but edited into a dipped hem
bag: birthday gift
ring: gift
knee bruise: a pimms related incident 






hello lovlies!
the photographs of me were courtesy of the boy yesterday as i was at aunty jens (without tripod and he enjoys doing it), i wore the outfit the night before as well (shhh no one will know...)
anywayssss how pretty is this dress, i love floating around in it and i don't feel like i lack leg like when i wear a midi skirt. i cut it into a dipped hem (not very well) and my cousin steph rolled the hem and sewed it for me 'cause she's a mega babe. 
the boy took me out for lunch in saffy walden to a really nice place called 'kims tea', i think the best tea shops are when you have loose tea leaves and you have to use a tea strainer (this place is  favourite of grannies so it must be good, that lady has standards) so top boyfriend points to him i feel. 
we met up with steph to go for a wander the art show in the town hall (i took place in it last year) and went back to jens, ate cake, watched the big bang theory and ate a midweek roast.
i came across a competition for all you beauties who wear glasses which is rather fab. scout are looking to find the face of scout, i was featured on their blog with my entry and all the information about it is here, it closes on the ninth of june so get your skates on sweeties.   
hope you're all having a top notch week and haven't got burnt!
love livvy xo



32 comments:

  1. You look amazing as per! That dress is gorgeous! I love how you've made it into the waterfall style! So pretty!
    And wow, Liv, I want that cake!
    Good luck on the competition!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you making me blush with every comment.
      thank you lovely, its one of my new faves!
      it was very tasty from a lovely cake stall in town.
      thank you charlie!
      love livvy xoxo

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! Your look so lovely :)

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photographs you look absolutely marvellous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much hannah!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. Really love these photos, sounds like you've been having a lovely time! That tea shop sounds fab :) ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, i have its been a fab few days!
      its so cute it backs onto a little garden that has a bandstand and benches in it
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. I found this look on Lookbook and thought about clicking my way into the blog aswell - and how lovely one it is! :) I'm glad I visited, and now also following & fanned you ^^

    Really cute post, made me want to heat up some tea. :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much sweet glad you like it!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos! <3 I want that yummy looking cake SO bad now:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing idea!!! I love the dress, I have also found myself clicking the link.. but the length won't suit me!
    Your boyfriend also sounds like a perfect little soldier.. Can you take me for some of that tea and cake please?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just wear it around the house pretending I'm glamorous and stuff (a total lie and sham obvz)
      it would it would!!!
      he is a top boy, many boyfriend points have been earnt this week.
      anything for you, might be a bit cold/stale by the time it gets too you but details details...
      love livvy xoxo

      Delete
  8. That skirt looks lovely, I love dipped hem skirts at the moment as you can tell from my blog! Sounds like you've had a lovely day, a trip to a tea room definitely deserves boyfriend points!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, thats where i got the idea!
      it was so nice!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  9. Ooh, a locket ring?! Very nice:D And that cake looks divine!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it opens and everything its so cute!
      thank you it was
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  10. That outfit is so pretty :) I especially love that skirt! And your hair looks gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress looks so pretty :)
    Hope you had a lovely lunch :)
    That cake looks so gorgeous, my mouth is watering slightly :)
    Good look in the competition :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much sweet!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  12. i love your blog, just came across it from Katy's (caught up in cake) tweet on twitter! You have lovely style and your pictures are so cute! Following <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much lovely, she's such a babe!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  13. ahhh your blog is just too pretty! & how gorgeous is that dress?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, i love it, its my new fave!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  14. Ooh, that cake looks lush! You can't beat a good tea room, I love quintessentially English things like that.
    You look beautiful in these pictures.
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was!
      a good tea room is the best! me too!
      thank you lovely
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  15. This outfit is gorgeous and I adore your ring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit, very beautiful look !

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig