Monday, 7 May 2012

we'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go.







hello loveies
this weekend i rediscovered my love for poladroid, i have found myself lusting after instagram on twitter however i am a blackberry girl (at least for another year) 
i then remembered my old friend poladroid!
i downloaded it and so i spent any hour or so...poladroiding lots of my photographs.
hope this helps suppress some peoples instagram urges who don't have an iPhone or android.
another fun one to use is toy camera
love livvy
xoxo 



6 comments:

  1. they look very lovely :)
    i know what is to be a blackberry girl with no iphone lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      i love it apart from the rubbish camera
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  2. They look lovely! I'm a blackberry girl too but luckily I have my iPad to curb my instagram addiction!
    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, ahh best of both worlds!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. You have no idea how much this pleased me. Finally, being a Blackberry girl isn't the bane of my life.

    Just discovered your blog and feel and void closing :)

    Alina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa i know i wish the camera was better!
      aww thank you gorgeous!
      love livvy xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig