Wednesday, 9 May 2012

when the lights go out she calls your name.




playsuit: newlook
cardigan: zara
belt: vintage
ring: topshop
glasses: karen millen/specsavers 

hello lovelies 
this is one of my favourite playsuits, i grabbed it last summer when i was desperate for something to wear to a gig. the back is pretty low and has a tie bit but i just couldn't get a photograph without my back looking like it belonged to a man (not a good look) 
today i went and saw my grandparents and witnessed the biggest box of tea i have seen in my life (480 bags) the box was like cereal box size. nanny had a good laugh at my shocked face (not sure why i was so shocked at tea) and then made a dent in that box whilst eating some lovely tarts (oi none of that you lot i know what you're thinking) 
apologies for my chipped nails, nail painting is not my thing (i am a hopeless excuse of a girl)
you lucky lot have witnessed me in my four eyes state, you wouldn't believe how many people ask me if the are real (the answer is yes...)
love livvy
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. So beautiful. The whole outfit is perfect. I really love your ring and nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look stunning, your outfit is perfect!
    i really enjoy reading you blog :)

    xxx

    ps. may i ask how do you do to reply directly in your comments? i just cant find the way in my blogger. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you sweet that means allot!
      you just click the reply button under the comment
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. You look lovely in glasses, I hate mine! I absolutely love that ring
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, i don't really like wearing them but i also don't like everything being really blurry and I'm too wimp for contacts!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. Love that playsuit it's so nice! The glasses really suit you too and your hair is perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lilly bee you are the sweetest!
      love livvy xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig