Tuesday, 12 June 2012

cause you're all i'm after.














hello lovelies!
yesterday i went to the V&A with granny, aunty jen and steph to see the ball gowns exhibition and oh my goodness it was the prettiest, most beautiful thing ever! sadly you can't take pictures otherwise i would be overloading you with pictures (more than normal) however i hadn't been to the fashion section since it had a make over, and it looks fab!
before the exhibition we had tea (waiting for steph as per) and lunch (which i ate too quickly to photograph but it was luuuuush), we also had a wander round the gift shop as we had a little bit of time to kill and i found bruce the moose's family! (bruce lives above my bed and he's not actually a moose..)  
whilst going round the exhibition we played the game of if you had to have one of the dresses which one would it be (best game evvzzz) i went for a feathery mcqueen number as aunty jen stole the jenny packam! (not literally as that would be bad and pretty tricky...)
after the exhibition it was obviously time for tea and cake!
today i am at my photoshoot for scout eyewear (this is scheduled duuurrr) and i'm hoping i will have decided what to wear and managed to get up hideously early!
if you do get a chance to go to the exhibition i highly recommend it!
love livvy
xoxo 



20 comments:

  1. Awh sounds like you had a good day out, the dresses look amazing! Hope the photoshoot went okay today :) ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was lovely!
      ohh maaa gaaawd it was sooo good, thank you!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos livvy, i love the V&A, the fashion section looks wonderful now!
    The last photo of you is so pretty :)
    Can't wait to hear more about your shoot today!

    Love Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh its so good, way better than before!
      aww thank you sweet pea!
      i will do a post about it when all the profesh images are released
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THIS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    I just followed you, follow back?
    I'd really appreciate it :)
    http://ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh I really want to go to this! It looks like such a great exhibition! :) x
    brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, its worth the visit and the V&A's so beautiful anyway!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. the V&A is one of my favourite places in London and the first stop i make whenever i head back across europe. Oh i miss it so much, not just for the fashion and art but their ridiculously good tea and cake selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely!
      it is true, the william morris rooms are the best bit to sit in too!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  6. This sounds like an amazing day, I'd really love to go to the V&A and it's top of my list for the next time I visit London. If I wasn't already convinced I would be tempted just for that amazing looking cake! :) Looking lovely in the photos of you too :) X

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fab!
      it so worth a trip!
      aww thank you petal!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh I also have a 'bruce the moose', he lives above my computer :) (http://followgram.me/i/133316304067458420_12273420)
    I love the V&A, I once went as a kid and they had a session on where you could make a ballgown out of tissue paper, it was the greatest day! xo
    http://quaebella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww your bruce is lovely!
      i love their craft sessions even though I'm not a child anymore...
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  9. Your blog is stunning. However, reading through has made me realize how boring my own life is!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you beautiful!
      ohh sweetheart my life isn't that interesting, honest!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  10. Nice exihibition ! Very beautiful photos !
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig