Friday, 1 June 2012

i'm your little scarlet, starlet.




jumpsuit: zara
ear cuff: ebay
ring: ebay

hello lovlies!
and oh hai a rare show of the ol' cheek bone in the first picture.
i do feel like i'm wearing my pj's when i don this jumpsuit but i love it oh so much at the same time, the boys brother loving nicknamed it my genie outfit and they both teased me about it the whole day i wore it (that was last summer, i'm not holding any grudges...)
its the boys last day at sixth form today which is making me feel pretty old, i keep thinking i can't have left school a year ago nooooooooo and then remembering i'm nineteen and have to do adult things like pay rent and stuff for a house I'm not living in till september (boo)
tonight the boy and i are going to a where's wally party, not going to lie i'm looking forward to going to a party where i can wear my glasses. i got my XL red and white stripy top ready (only size in the shop but it handily doubles up as a dress) 
mama informed me this week that we're not doing anything for the jubilee, she was smiling and said thank god (did i come from this woman?!) so i will just have to make myself cucumber sandwiches and dink out my best mug in honour instead. 
love livvy
xoxo




22 comments:

  1. Amazing jumpsuit! I really want a jumpsuit, so badly, but I really don't think I could pull it off this well! Say congratulations to your boyfriend for me!
    I don't think i'm doing anything for the Jubilee either, which makes me a little bit upset! We could have our own virtual tea drinking, cake-eating celebration via twitter? Ha!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, it one of those items that i forget how much i love! i bet you could!!
      i will, he will probably read this as well.
      i know it made me sad, yes all over that idea!!!
      love livvy xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous jumpsuit you look absolutely stunning! I especially love your ear cuff!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet! the ear cuff was a absolute steal off ebay
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. oh HAIII jumpsuit. I love it. I really bloody do.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots of lady lurrrrve for you!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. I love this jumpsuit! You look so pretty in it!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that jumpsuit! So pretty, the ear cuff is cute too. Hope your boyfriend had a good last day, my last day was today as well! So sad that I'm leaving but looking forward to going to Uni in September! Hope you enjoy your cucumber sandwiches for the jubilee haha!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet!
      he did, aww hope it was good!
      hahaa yes i will having my tea party on my lonesome
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  6. You look amazing, wish I could pull of a jumpsuit! I love your hair so much too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! i bet you could, aww its such a mess close up!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  7. 'singing in the garden' ? ;)
    i'm planning to go to england soon, i hope there will still be jubilee tea mugs on sale!
    oh and, i love the ring
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly love a bit of lana!
      you can get them online as well sweet if you didn't want to risk them getting broken on the way home?
      thank you!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  8. love this playsuit so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a interesting ring. I like it a lot.

    http://j-jae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jumpsuit, it is so pretty, imagine it is lovely to dress up, with heels and stunning jewellery :)

    Mimi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetheart! yes its really good for causal of dressing up
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  11. I have a ring like your ring but with "M" and "B" for initials ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww cool, i love them!
      love livvy xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig