Saturday, 16 June 2012

love on top.





breakfast in bed with the boy- new magazines and a gift- my favourite mugs (saddo i know)- bunting in our beach themed front garden.

hello lovelies!
hope everyones had a good week and enjoying the weekend.
as some of you may have read i have had a very busy week (for once, oh the life of an unemployed student, but i'm working on it) the latter part of my week wasn't quite as hectic, i did my normal trip to the mad lands of grandparents vile, the boy stayed round and we watched madagascar 2 (oh so funny, even if i did fall asleep...it was the beer okay...) 
mama took me out to the cafe that i had applied to but not got the job at (just rub it mama, rub it in) however the food was proper tasty so my embarrassment was forgotten.
today i finally built up the courage and enthusiasm to apply for two jobs and write cover letters for both (i am not the best at talking about myself in a non jokey kind of way but the boy, papa and berry were all great helps!)
tonight granny is taking us out to dinner which will be lovely and the weather is just about okay enough to wear something nice. 
i have reached two hundred followers as well! 
so a big huge massive thank you and lots of kisses go to charlie and katy for being massive babes and featuring me on their blogs over the last week, and to you old and new followers you all get big kisses as well!
love livvy 
xoxo


20 comments:

  1. such a lovely post dear!
    yay for the 200 followers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs, good luck with your job applications! Congrats on reaching 200 followers too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you petal! got to keep my fingers crossed!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. Breakfast in bed?! Can you please train my boy to do that for me, so far constant whining isn't proving effective lol

    wizardfaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, well this time it was my treat but he's normally in charge of dinner.
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. the photos are lovely and I love the cup with map print on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, thats my favourite!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. Hmm, looks like the perfect lazy weekend morning with the brekkie and mags! Love those.
    Congrats on reaching 200!
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was! thank you lovely!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  6. Well done on the 200 followers! I hope you hear back for the jobs too lovely :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, ohh so do i so do i!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  7. Aw gorgeous photographs and congrats on reaching 200 followers you totally deserve them and more!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet! awww you cutie!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  8. I'm the same with cover letters. I always want to write things like, "I will supply haribo every day if you just please give me the job."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, i was tempted to write 'I'm really goos at making tea, honest!'
      so difficult!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  9. Good luck with the jobs you've applied for- I was so pleased when my job was an online application and no cover letter as I hate them and almost feel uncomfortable writing them as I'm clueless! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! Really enjoying your blog at the moment, just spent half an hour engrossed in recent posts!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, i might have to look into the online malarkey.
      aww thank you, glad you like it!
      love livvy xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig