Tuesday, 5 June 2012

my man is fighting some unholy war.




playsuit: c/o motel rocks
lipstick: ruby tuesday by maxfactor 

hello lovelies!
a few weeks ago the lovely selina at motel rocks contacted me and offered to send me a gorgeous item from their collection, i chose this pippa playsuit and i love it!
if you look at my sidebar you can see that motel are offering you beautiful readers a fifteen percent discount with the code -TOPBLOG15- plus till the end of the jubilee they're offering a twenty-five percent discount with the code JUBILEE25!  
this playsuit makes me think of grease, the collar especially, i like pulling it up a and pretending i'm cool..(like rizzo)
i chose to pair it with my lipstick i got myself for my birthday, its not my perfect red but its pretty close (sometimes all you need is lipstick!)
my internet has been playing up so much lately so if i drop off the side of the world then that will be why, i will be sat at my laptop cursing bt wireless!
this weekend i rewatched the it crowd and forgot how flipping funny it was (made me snort with laughter, sexy i know) and how much i want to marry moss because we have matching glasses...
i'm off to a jungle themed party this week and have decided to go as the nights sky in the jungle, so i can wear glitter and my jumpsuit but i haven't a clue what shoes to wear! 
hope everyones had a lovely jubilee bank holiday!
love livvy 
xoxo




26 comments:

  1. That playsuit is lovely, the colour really suits you, you look beautiful! Your costume idea sounds so cool, you'll have to post a photo!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, i love red (does make me look 10x's paler though!)
      i will, i'll probs put it on twitter.
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  2. pretty lady pretty lady!
    i want to go to a jungle themed party.. it sounds amazing!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, if i ever have one you will be top of the list!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  3. You are so beautiful, you remind me so much of the artist Birdy! That playsuit looks amazing on you.

    Zoe xx
    http://toujourszweee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you lovely thats so nice!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. Can I have your hair please?? And I like the shade of your lipstick, but I agree, it is so difficult to find the perfect red. I'm glad to be going home from university soon as the only red l have with me is running out! Wearing lipstick makes me feel a bit special... is that strange? Or just plain sad? Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, enjoy the jungle party, navy shoes? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i could give it to you i would! its sooo hard and they are annoying expensive!
      i feel the same, special but in a good way, not sad at all!
      i love ramblely comments!
      i don't have any i might just have to wear sandals and look short..
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty playsuit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a summery playsuit - fingers crossed for some sunny weather! A jungle themed party sounds so cool, I want one haha! And I want your hair please? ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, yes please i am sick of this rain!
      hahaa you should just have one for no reason!
      i would give it away to anyone who wants it if i could its a pain in the bum to look after!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you lovely, its a new favourite i feel!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous outfit such a nice playsuit! Have a great time at the jungle party, sounds so much fun, you'll have to show us the outfit you wore!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet!
      i will if i don't look too drunk in any of them hahaa!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  9. you look really beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you lovely, making me blush!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  10. lovely colours!
    and your hair looks really great ;)

    xx
    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, ohhh it was so messy!
      lovel livvy xo

      Delete
  11. Hehe you look lovely in the playsuit too, which I was brave enough for bare legs! Love your idea for the jungle themed party too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!
      it didn't end up being that outfit but it was so much fun
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  12. Stop looking so amazing! Love the playsuit, looks so nice with red lipstick too and your hair yet again looks incredible, can I have it please?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you!
      thank you sweet!
      if could give it to you without being bald i would!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  13. Good choice, it looks lovely on you!
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig