Friday, 30 November 2012

just maybe, laka ukulele.



coat: ebay
top, jeans & shoes: primark
cardi: zara

hello lovelies
today has actually been a fairly productive today (they're normally spent in my pj's debating doing work) but i went into uni and helped on a shoot, edited some photos, then went on a big shop to asda (i know that you're all finding this reaaalllyyyy interesting) annnyywaayyy....
whenever i put these trousers i get that scene from new girl in my head, for those of you who don't know it, shame on you but as i love you take a cheeky look at it (and weirdly it just came on the t.v) 
i had been eyeing these bad boys up in my routine trip to primark (god i have primark issues) and as i was pursuing the sale section (more issues liv) i found them for a mere fiver and had a hard time leaving them behind.
initially i had issues finding something to wear them with but i took a leaf out of the 'printed trouser queen' olivia's book and all was good. 
and if you have survived this ramble without having your head on the key board snoring and dribbling a bit you deserve a chocolate medal. 
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. i was thinking about sharing some of my uni work if you fancy a peek? 
p.p.s i have been thinking about re-ombreing my hair or dying it chocolate brown, help a sisstaaa out. 



22 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! And those jeans are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jeans!! great outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these jeans! I picked up a top from primark the other day in the sale for £5 it had flamingos on :) but I managed to resist the urge to buy it... although now im wishing I had :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you pretty!
      i saw that it was so nice you should have got it!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  4. Gahh this jeans are incredible! As for your hair, I think chocolate brown would really suit you :) xx

    http://hellotashaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet!
      i am really swaying towards to the brown
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I love your trousers! You've had a very productive day I did all my work in bed today...it seemed like the best idea but I'm starting to wish I did asda today cause the one in southampton is bedlam on a weekend!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you gorgeous!
      i normally do work in bed, oh god i know i went in on saturday just to get some bits and it was manic!
      love livvy xo

      Delete
  6. cute outfit and definitely think you should go chocolate brown, it would bring out your gorgeous face more <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST. Please show us some of your uni work, because we're all nosy (I speak for everyone, of course). Hmmm, unless you're set on re-ombreing, I'd say go darker as it's winter. Although I have just gone lighter myself... (it hasn't really shown in the outfit photos I took today, stupid wintery lighting!) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great find! i definitely wouldn't leave them behind for only five pounds! also the new girl is probably the funniest show EVER.

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your trousers, i have a thing for prints! i'd love to see some of your uni work, i want to do a degree i fashion journalism so it'd really interest me!

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit! I think I might have to go on a hunt for those trousers next time I'm in town :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning, i love your pants <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous trousers, livvy! it would be fab to see some of your uni work love, and on the hair front chocolate brown would look lush on you plus is more wintery and warm but either would look lovely xoxo

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you've styled these jeans and what a bargain!
    Elise x

    http://www.letterfromelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig