Sunday, 30 December 2012

always caught on winter's edge.










hello lovelies
i thought i would share with you some of my christmas presents (taken with one of my christmas presents)
i love posts like this as i am reaalllyyyy nosey but if this isn't your cup of tea be sure to tune in another day for some more bad jokes and mainly blue outfits.
if you're still here hats off to you and lets begin...
the chocolate frog was present from myself to myself but it was too pretty not to buy.
i love getting books for christmas as i can never really justify them normally, the DK fashion book is a dream it even has velvet on the cover!
i got given lots of tea and union jack things (people know me so well) and a cake stand that i have wanted for ages. 
mama also got me two nineteen twenties fashion magazine illustrations and framed them, they're so beautiful!
hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and a wonderful new year, i have to work all day new years eve but getting to spend it with my boy and friends will make up for it i'm sure.
love livvy
xoxo


18 comments:

  1. I got the fashion book too :)
    And visited Harry Potter tour this month too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely presents! the photos are looking really great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the two nineteen twenties fashion magazine illustrations! :D they're gorgous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Where are the boots from? They look a bit similar to some my friend has from New Look... <3

    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great presents..i want a chocolate frog! the harry potter studios look amazing on your previous post :) new follower xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, looks like you got some gorgeous gifts! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. the chocolate frog box is too cute!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I want a chocolate frog too! The mustache scarf is so cute:) I also love getting books over Christmas time, and am currently reading the Hundred Year Old Man as well!

    http://lastjerseyipromise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh it's all so beautiful! I looove being nosy too, I definitely have to find a way to put that on my college apps.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some lovely things! aaah the DK book looks incredible! Also love the boots and notebook, so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so many lovelies! the illustrations are beautiful xoxo

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really intrigued with what camera you got for christmas! Your presents are all so pretty :) Hope you have a lovely New Year.

    Charlotte xxx

    www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sweet i got a new lens, its a 35mm but i'm still using my nikon d3000 xo

      Delete
  13. You got some lovely presents! Love all the fashion books

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The chocolate frog is incredible... I'd definitely have bought one as a present to myself too if I was you!
    Gorgeous presents :) I love being nosey at posts like this!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig