Thursday, 6 December 2012

get to your apartment, now i'm staying.



jacket: ebay
dress: c/o love
shoes: new look
grainy photographs: winter light being rubbish

hello lovelies
whoooaaah whats this, liv not wearing any primark (apart from my tights but if you don't tell i won't)
i won this dress in the summer and i thought it was time it had a little winter outing as its too much of a beaut' to be in my wardrobe all winter. 
although i pretty much wear all my summer clothes with tights and knitted items in the closer months because i'm cheap like that.
i wore this little number when i went for tea with lizzie and jenny at a cafe down the road which i have wanted to go to for aggessss but being the really clever person that i am i left my memory card at home but i will deffs go again and show you how pretty it is!
i was looking at these photos and its so weird how different my face looks in each one, one minute i look like i vaguely like i have cheek bones and the other my moon face returns. 
love livvy
xoxo

p.s. this is a little peak of the cafe (i nabbed the photo from jenny) 







18 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, i've got a few cream dresses knocking around so i may try putting them with tights and making them wintery. you have lovely natural looking hair!

    http://hollydocx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BABE! and that tearoom looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more photos of it! xo
    capturingcastles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this post and your blog!
    that dresses is so lovely. :)

    www.imbraindeadx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing! I need to get me some cosy tights as my dresses are starting to feel a bit neglected! :)
    Catherine x
    brighton-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, the cream dress looks amaaazing with the leather jacket xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty! I love the shoes too, cute

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog & cute outfit, I really like the photographs they've got good lighting! xo

    lynseysliberties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Your dress is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress and lovely outfit. x

    http://lastjerseyipromise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pairing floaty dresses with leather jackets is such a pretty mix of textures. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am exactly the same, my wardrobe doesn't change much from winter to summer I just wear all my summer dresses with tights and cardigans over the winter :D

    xphotofairyxblogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the collar on your dress and looks lovely on you :) Hope you enjoyed tea ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wear summery dresses in the winter :) love the leopard print!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your look is adorable, but im so in love with your flats *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay :) i enjoyed our cafe outing :) hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute looook

    Check out my BLOGSALE
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogsale.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love!!
    So pretty outfit,sweet tea time.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! could i be anymore in love with your blog right now!
    your fashion and photography is beautiful! i love it!
    your blog is so inspiring and you are so pretty!
    i am kinda new to this whole blog malarkey and would really appreciate if you would take a look at my blog :)
    <3 <3 <3

    http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig