Wednesday, 9 January 2013

he waves goodbye, to the town he grew up in.



jacket and necklace: ebay
top and shoes: new look
jeans: asos
scarf: vintage

hello lovelies
i love love looovvveeee the colour of this top!
i picked this cheeky little number up for a mere nine pounds, its made of a lovely kind of jersey material as well.
i order this necklace about two months ago from ebay and it only just turned up a couple of days ago and i haven't stopped wearing it since.
i know i'm back to my shabby student back garden but i will try do take prettier pictures as much as possible, promise. 
i wanted to show you a few pretty things that have come my way lately
the joules beauties were from jays mama, they all smell so lush!
i won the lush goodies from tillys blog giveaway, there were some other bits that i have eaten and are sitting on my feet.
i nabbed these when i was in westfield the other weekend, they're a bit silly but i love them!
love livvy
xoxo






21 comments:

  1. That necklace is so cute! Beautiful blog, I love it!

    Siobhan x
    siobhanhm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf and top look lovely together, and the green is really pretty. I have a bracelet with the wishbone charm and I haven't taken it off in weeks!
    Yay Soap & Glory! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! And those shoes are gorgeus! I'm a huge fan of you blog, xoxo

    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I love those moccasins!

    http://www.thevioletsun.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got some right gems there. I need to try more of the soap and flory products! Also I agree I really adore the shade of green on your top, it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit! the colour of the top suits you :-) lovely new shows too, so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, the colour scheme of the whole thing is really nice!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Such a simple yet beautiful outfit, and that necklace is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the outfit! I think this is a classic, casj look for the peplum! Love Soap and Glory products! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need those moustache shoes in my life NOW! Amazing.
    I love the colour of your top, really suits you :)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the last picture with the necklace, it's a really great shot! And these shoes oh so funny !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your scarf and your peplum top, the colours go so well together!

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the moustache flats! amazing <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. babe babe babe xoxo

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep meaning to buy one of these new look peplums but never quite get round to it. Looks lovely on you, especially with the scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love the mustache shoes! so adorable!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love the wish bone necklace and ive recently purchased these shoes, theyre are brilliant look a like!!

    Beki x
    (www.smocktofrock.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are such a wonderful little lady. and so beautiful at that too!
    Green hugely suits you, and I want your scarf. xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i absolutely adore your pendant!

    x aliya
    Hill Side Story

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig