Wednesday, 23 January 2013

you and i, bloodline, we come together every time.



faux fur gilet: primark
leather jacket: ebay
shirt: crew clothing
bag: cambridge satchel company
boots: new look

aloha, bonjour and a good day to you dear blog reader (and if that wasn't read in a miranda voice go sit in a corner and think about what you've done)
this was actually an outfit from a few days ago as right now i'm kicking back with some coco pops in my dressing gown and towel turban (thats right folks classy girl right here)
i chose this shirt for my work uniform but i love it so much that i wear in day to day as well, its this shirt if you want a closer look.
being really lazy when it comes to any shoe apart from my slippers i surprised myself by wearing these boots for a large chunk of the day (especially in the ice!) don't get me wrong i love shoes, probably more than i should but my slippers are the main shoe in my life (secretly an eighty year old man..) 
some of the things i say (mainly the slipper thing) surprise me that i'm allowed to be a fashion student, well half a fashion student...
love livvy
xoxo


28 comments:

  1. This is such a FAB outfit!! The fur gilet is amazing, would never have thought it would have been a primark purchase!

    www.folkesthinks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail colour, so delicate!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fur gilet, it looks so cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the lighting in these photos, and you look lovely - skinny minny! haha if only slippers were the new trend ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fabulous!! love love love your bag and the nail polish! such a pretty colour
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your nails, I've got a similar colour on at the mo :) xx


    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, the shirt is just lovely and I'm always lusting over that satchel, maybe one day I will take the plunge and actually purchase it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous outfit! I love the fur gilet and the boots!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Miranda! I did read it in her voice. Lovely outfit, your blog is so perfect!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look splendiferous!!! (if that was a word!). Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this outfit!everything is gorgeous, i can't decide even decide which item's my favourite!annie x

    www.cheramiblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely here :) what polishes have you got on your nails? x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your nail polish, boots and handbag - in fact the whole outfit looks great. Very cosy!

    xo Sohini
    TV, Turmeric, Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome, I love your shoes and gilet!
    Great outfit!
    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit!
    Such pretty nail polish :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos and lovely outfit! =]


    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I couldn't even read your title. I had to sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I couldn't even read your title. I had to sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those boots in the ice, you are a brave lady! But when they are that pretty who can resist?

    Lusting after your satchel!

    Grabbed your button :)

    www.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look gorgeous :) the leather jacket styled with the fur gilet over the top looks amazing - I never would have thought of this, but you look lovely! I wear my slippers more than any of my shoes... and my PJs and basically any comfy clothes... I think I must be an 80 year old man too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely, can't believe that the gillet is from Primark, it look gorgeous! I love that you're writing the post while wearing a towel turban :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  22. your style is literally perfection!
    http://theresroomonthemoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look gorgeous, I can't get over that beautiful gilet and the fact that it's from good ol' Primark!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig