Monday, 14 January 2013

you shout it loud, but i can't hear a word you say.





models: dillon and amber
make up: alicia jones
assistant: jay khatri

hello lovelies
i thought i would share some pictures from last term, my project was to chose a brand and create images for advertising using influence from film genres and artists for location, mood and styling (all a bit la di da i know kids)
i chose hunter wellingtons (if you hadn't guessed) the inspiration i used was one of my favourite artists jack vettriano mixed with my love for the mod film quadrophenia.
i chose brighton beach as the it combines the heritage feel that hunter embody and the vintage style that i get from my inspirations.
sorry for the ramble but i wanted to explain a little bit about them as a lot of planning and thinking went into the project.  

off topic i'm not 100% happy with my blog at the moment going back to taking pictures in my uni back garden feels like a bit of a step backwards after the posts at christmas which i was really happy with, its probably just me being negative but i just feel that quality is better than quantity. 

love livvy
xoxo



15 comments:

  1. Your blog is literally perfect! I love how your blog is one of the only ones that i feel like you put a lot of yourself into, it has a very personal touch which makes it very pleasant to read and visit! These images are great and Hunter was a great brand to choose! I could seriously see these on billboards and in magazines everywhere! You're very talented!
    xxx

    http://andshesaidwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I've actually thought that this is an official Hunter ad. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, and the wellies!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before reading, I thought you'd actually shot the new hunter campaign. Beautiful photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project looks soooo good, lovely pics! And not at all, your blog is aaaalways a good read! Always.

    Rachel
    wachelwoss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, I love the way you have styled the models using the Hunter wellies on the beach. Very cool.

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT I wish these were the real Hunter ads, they are just amazing! So English<3 And I adore your blog no matter where you post.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures :) Think they are really cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. good ol' brighton, lovely photos! i thought at first it WAS a hunter wellies advert or something haha so you did good!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look gorgeous!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH YOU WONDERFUL THANG! amazing photos you talented being xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Hunter Wellingtons and seeing you with your Wellingtons makes me very happy you look so sweet.
    Carole
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks very cute, love the last one.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos Olivia :) you follow my blog, so just to let you know that my URL has now changed - if you'd like to keep reading, my new URL is whatlauraloves.blogspot.cpm. Hope to see you there! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love thes shots. I'm at uni in B'town and they really do epitomise both the city and the hunter brand... Maybe they'll take some ideas for the next a/w ad campaign, you never know!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig