Sunday, 24 February 2013

i'll go wherever you go.



jumper and jeans: primark
fur: DP
shoes: new look
necklace: delilah dust
bag: gift
watch: rotary

good afternoon beautiful reader
well actually its pretty much evening, but anyway...
today has been pretty lazy and lovely just eating and cuddling up to jay, its been a very healthy day of pancakes and then a trip to the fish and chip shop (i won't tell if you don't)
these jeans have now been replaced by pj's as they are super tight and the chicken nuggets and chips i had got the better of me, plus sundays are for pj's.
as you all seemed to enjoy my last little playlist i thought it would be a regular thing, here are some more gems for your listening pleasure (jay and i can't get enough of the laura mvula song)
enjoy with some sort of yummy thing (for example the pain au chocolat below) and a hot beverage (preferably tea, they feel like tea songs..i don't know why)
love livvy
xoxo




23 comments:

  1. I love your photos,they're always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those trousers, but love chicken nuggets more - care to share? ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love the jeans and fur stole, I'm obsessed with my H&M one. I like the sound of your day, most of mine has been pretty lazy too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never seem to find anything in Primark but then I usually go on a Saturday and end up elbowing my way back out after a few stressful minutes! I'll definitely brave the masses in search of those jeans though. Lovely outfit x Becky

    cosmeticdebris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, love the jeans!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these jeans!! You look lovely

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I was looking at Primark jumpers and they all look wrong on me! Yum yum chocolate croissants!!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those jeans! Looking lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful! And that sounds like the perfect sort of sunday :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely! Those trousers are perfect! And it sounds like you had a perfect Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorg outfit! lovely photos! xxx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the jeans :) gorgeous photos :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Indulgent Sundays are the best Sundays. <3

    Love Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty little lady you are. can i have a pain au chocolat now?! xx

    The Little's.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bag is beautiful! I've just followed your blog, it's lovely!

    I have a new street style post up on my blog if you wanted a look :)
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the playlist, the song are so beautiful, brilliant feature! Also the photography is lovely & especially the pain au chocolat at the bottom!xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute outfit and yummy food! PERFECT! I am a new follower :D
    I have a giveaway to mark 100 followers, maybe you could check it out if you haven't already? www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mhhh, miam!
    M.A
    http://writtenbymade.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  19. So much love for you and your blog, plus I enjoy the fact the gorgeous outfit posts are nicely interspersed with food related things (e.g. pain au chocolat <3) *followed*

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the polka dot jeans, the fit looks great on them! I had fish and chips yesterday so won't tell either ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perfect outfit! Really love the colours. I'll be following your blog, it's pretty much perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig