Monday, 11 March 2013

hot and fresh out the kitchen.


jacket: ebay
jumper: primark
skirt: internationale 
shoes: new look

bonjour my little blog chums (i've started to call everyone chum, i blame jenny)
anyyywaayyy how bloody grim was the weather today snow in march, reeaaaalllyyyyy.
as well as a shiny new outfit which is super comfy, the other reason for this post is to ask if any of you lovely lot would fancy nominating me for 'best use of photography' in the company style blogger awards which you can do here:
http://www.company.co.uk/company-blog-awards-2013-with-new-look
lots of big kisses to any of you that do, let me know if you have so i can send virtual hugs!
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. just realised i look like i'm working a beard, lush



13 comments:

  1. i love your skirt and our hair looks lovely here livvy :) i'm so glad the snow here hasn't settled! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! This is such a lovely outfit! Snow in March, I've seen snow in April before; it's a depressing thought that we could get more of this really! Hopefully spring and the sun are around the corner! You look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing a very similar jumper today, it was so darn freeezing out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shoes!

    Rebekah xx
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are so cute! Great outfit! I thought it was meant to be Springtime, why is it snowing!!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look - beautiful! Off to the site to nominate you now :) you're one of my favourite fashion blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this outfit made me feel so cosy! As does your blog name haha i can't help but want tea and toast every time i visit your blog!
    xxx

    andshesaidwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a comfy outfit :) xx

    roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that last picture, you legend. I want your jumper (I'm sat freezing in my room so am just craving knitwear right now.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute!!!
    i love your outfit!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping up your spirits despite the grim weather; bringing a whole new meaning to jumping for joy. ;)

    Love Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonjour, lovely Livvy ! ;)
    Love this jumper, and the place behind you is a cool background.
    How I miss England :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit
    check out and follow my new blog http://littleewishes.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig