1. driving on a rainy sunday with the radio up nice and loud (don't worry i was parked, pwomise)
2. arriving home (essex home) to pretty catalogues and picking up the latest company with one of my girl crushes on the font, emma stone what a babe!
3. mama made cake for mine and jays arrival home, big fan of come home to cake and cuddles.
4. tea in my own bed, nothing quite beats it (repping all the cath kidston there...)
5. pretty flowers around the house make even gloomy weather a bit brighter!
i have been home for a few days as i've started my eaters holibobs.
its been a pretty busy but chilled weekend, visiting family and lots of food (obvz)
i got home from jays last night and legally blonde was on the telly, so that plus a glass of red wine was a perfect sunday evening!
this week with the GFC shenanigans i've had a few more of you follow me on bloglovin' but i'm still missing about 200 of you, where you at?
anyways if you don't already follow me on bloglovin' head on over so in the future you don't miss any of my wit and hilarity (joking joking) but if you fancy the link is here!
i don't want to be a boring brenda and bang on about this too much but it would be amazing if you could vote for me in the company style blogger awards for 'best use of photography' i know i don't a billion followers but you lot are babes and it would mean the world if you did vote.
alright i'll shut up now!