Tuesday, 21 May 2013

it gets more confusing everyday.


i thought as i had given you a tour of my uni room  (after allot of unpacking) thought it was time to do one of my essex bedroom, so welcome along and enjoy being nosey!
i love having lots of pictures, tickets and letters on my pinboards as well as cards dotted round my room (it was my birthday yesterday so more cards than usual) 







i hope you enjoyed having a peek at my room, i tired to take a nice picture of my bed but the light wasn't working but i have this bad boy (i call it the princess bed) 
just realised i own quite a few pink things, i'm not even a pink kind of girl....
also the moose (i think he's a moose) is called bruce, he's a fruity kinda guy and watches over me when i sleep.
as it was my birthday yesterday i thought i might do a little post/video on the things i got?
and fingers crossed i can pick up my iPhone tomorrow!!
love livvy
xoxo
♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter 

20 comments:

  1. Your room looks stunning, very homely and shows personality greatly. Liking the aussie spray too, use that myself and can't get enough of the smell!

    Happy birthday for yesterday! It's mine today, I'm seeing a lot of folks having may birthdays, one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room, and the dresses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bruce the moose! Your room looks lovely and cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is lovely, such cute things, what camera did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such an elegant, girly bedroom - I love it. My room is a deep pink and slightly ott, I'm hoping when I move out my room will be as beautiful as yours.

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been in your room, ooo saucy

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is so cute ... So jealous wish my room looked like that!!
    Laura x
    Shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a dreamy bedroom and things :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got a beautiful room going on there! So much pretty stuff <3
    Hope you had a great birthday :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect, pretty little space! Hope your birthday was lovely! This post just makes me realize how badly I need to clean my room X-) Ha!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw your room is so nice. I still have so many things I want to add to my room, this gave me quite a few ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty post!! I love all the pretty details, like the tissue box! And the pin board is lovely, I'm definitely gonna make one of these soon.

    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jewellery box, you have a beautiful room! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photos as always. Your room is so pretty! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bloody love your animal friendly taxidermy!.. nice bunch of snippets mrs you have slicked our thirst of nosiness.. for now haha Lisette Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love your floral-patterned bedsheets!
    and your room looks so lovely, but hey lovely girls have lovely rooms ;)
    i've been thinking about doing this kind of post for so long, but can't find a moment. uni's going to kill me soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so artistic. You are incredibly good. It is so nice room.

    granton world

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Livvy! :)
    Your bedroom its lovelly.
    Like the floral deer that you have could you tell me where you bought it please?
    Thank you so much!

    Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig