Wednesday, 29 May 2013

you been so good to me.

Pin It Forward UK 2013

i was one lucky girl when pinterest invited me to take part in their #pinitforwarduk campaign!
a moth ago i went to the party for the campaign which you can see here!
i love pinterest, a few years ago my friend sent me the invitation to join and i've been lusting after beautiful food, homes and drinks ever since.
for my pin it forward board i wanted to collate images of home decor inspiration as when i finish uni jay and i are hoping to live together in london, however he unlike me is not a fan of cath kidston or anything floral. these things are big elements in my decorating process!
so my board shows a half way point for living in 'decorative harmony' with jay (bye bye floral sheets)
now if you are not already a member of pinterest i am here with a link especially for you, you can join here!
to see my humour pins on food (lots of food), cocktails and other beautiful things head over here.


now next to carry the #pinitforwarduk baton is rachel and she blogs at lady m presents, which is a uk fashion blog/magazine its so beautifully laid out! she also is a style bloggers at huffington post 
rachels pinterest is here so keep an eye out for here pin it forward board soon!

happy pinning!
love livvy
xoxo 
p.s. i'm off to the company style bloggers awards tonight! thank you to everyone who voted i'm up against some amazing people so i don't think i'll win but its amazing just to be nominated!

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter instagram
                                                       

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great campaign, I love Pinterest! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in Pin It Forward, Olivia! We loved meeting you at the party last month- lots of fun! It's great to hear that you have found so many great inspirations on Pinterest from food recipes, drinks, home decor & more! I love the Country Bedroom look on your home board- this is one of my favorite styles! Lauren, Community Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i think a really nice alternative to pastels and florals is warm neutral tones with lots of white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Livvy! Glad to see you had so much fun at our party and participating in the campaign. Again, we're thrilled to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig