Friday, 14 June 2013

flying too close to the moon.




jacket and boots: ebay
dress: topshop
necklace: handpicked and gorgeous
bag: cambridge satchel company

kinda rocking a moon/potato face here, good ol' round face life.
this is the first outing of my tough guy boots since paris as its turned a bit chillier (as per)
this is what i wore wednesday as i've been working a fair bit this week, working in retail sometimes leaves me at despair for the general public but then have to remind myself that its only a select few and most of my customers are lovely. 
i am a big fan of this dress, admittedly i wouldn't buy it for twenty six pounds (its full price) but reduced i was all over it like a wet flannel. 
i have recently been loving game of thrones (late to the party i know, i know) and the tudors (his eyes ohhhh) 
outfit posts have been a bit sparse as i've been saving for my holibobs and rent, being a grown up is super fun naaaaat. 
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. don't forget that gfc is leaving us, but its okay because i've been having an affair with bloglovin', so come join the party over there

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram


18 comments:

  1. such a cutie! your outfit is so nice :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your necklace. And your whole outfit too for that matter, you little beauty!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lovely little bean.. still haven't worked up the courage to post my outfit yet!
    you don't have a moon face.. you have a wonderful face :) Lisette Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything involving customer service can leave you with some hilariously horrific moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit, i love the colour of your dress, i have the same style in a different colour :) xx

    vintage teapot//fashion beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, the necklace is gorgeous! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. the neckalce looks perfect and so does the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeee those boots, amazing

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look wonderful Livvy! I love your boots, and that dress is so pretty! That necklace is awesome too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit - love it!! The bag looks so nice! :) Great post!
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeous! xxx

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Livvy, I love the shoes, they really suit you! You look very pretty in this outfit. I like your style. I think you got yourself a new follower :)
    Recently started my own blog, so feel free to take a look.

    Love, Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Livvy, I love the shoes, they really suit you! You look very pretty in this outfit. I like your style and I think you found yourself a new follower!
    Recently started my own blog, so feel free to take a look. Definitely will appreciate that.

    Love, Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a punky but still romantic look! Love the color of your dress, burgundy looks so good all the time!
    Xo, Nastya ❤
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've wanted/needed some boots like that for sooo long! Were they a one off or are there more on eBay?! xxx
    http://bethebteam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig