Tuesday, 18 June 2013

what do they make dreams for.


playsuit: very*
belt: gift
converse: ebay

as you all know by now i am a big fan of a polka dot, like a big big fan (almost a fan girl...) 
the story of this coming into my possession is a lonnnng one, its in this video
the weather was bloody weird today, nice and warm (warm enough to get my milk bottle legs out) but not sunny, what arrreeee this?!
i have a version of this playsuit in a beachy pattern as i couldn't decided between the two and i was having a 'such fun' miranda type moment, those happen allot...
big fan of the sleeve length on this playsuit , however in the legs there is a bit of bum cheek flashing when i bend over...
in-between working i have been trying to fathom how to make my olive costume for my belated birthday party this weekend, i think it be some sort of sandwich board affair rather than this (i wish though) pictures of me looking like a fool will follow i'm sure
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway with the little deer!

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

18 comments:

  1. This is the cutest playsuit! Can't go wrong with polkadots! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the playsuit! It is super cute! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute playsuit! got to love a bit of polka dots xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your playsuit is adorable! I too am addicted to polkadots... In fact I'm beginning to think I have a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! That playsuit is lovely, and it looks so pretty on you! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! You look adorable as always Livvy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the playsuit, so cute! would love to see the other print :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That playsuit is gorgeous! Loooooove it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are just as cute as a button!!! I am wanting those olive pictures ASAP!
    xx Lisette Loves xx

    p.s. I put your pressie in the post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this! Polka dots are so great/easy to wear too :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the play suit, you look so gorgeous! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are such a BABE! once again catching up on all your wonderful posts - turning in to a teatoastfashion fan girl xxx

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks lovely on you, but I know what you mean about bum flashing issues in playsuits.. Ahh is that Georgia Nicholson? Pretty cool you're going dressed as an olive x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This playsuit is adorable! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just came across your blog, and omg I fell in love with it right away!

    Following you now on bloglovin. Would mean a lot if you would check out mine, as I am new to blogger x

    beauteacoffeechic.blogspot.com

    Much love, Aman <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi lovely! I just wanted to take the time to tell you how much I love your blog! Your outfit of the day is so nice!
    If you get time I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at mine
    Thank you
    Lydia
    Blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig