Wednesday, 31 July 2013

every day i look at the world from my window.

saima majid ootd
dress : new look
scarf : saima majid*
necklace : accessorize
ring : ebay
sandals and sunglasses : primark 
goofy smile : bloggers own

i won't lie, i pretty much lived this dress on holiday, but we all know how partial i am to a bit of grey marl jersey...i can't wait to pair it up with some boots and my leather jacket in the colder months.
i was sent this beautiful scarf the other day by saima majid, its like the grey marl things, once i get something new something it doesn't leave my body for a good few days, and this was case and point
polka dots and flowers, my two favourite things combined in a scarf, ding ding ding we have a winner!
although they were all so pretty had a hard time trying to choose one and got aunty jen in on the act to help me!


saima majid ootd

it also works as a handy little blanket....
if you're after one of these bad boys i have a handy discount code for you! 
for ten percent off (on full price items) use SMSS13 at the checkout

saima majid ootd

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

14 comments:

  1. cute outfit, love the dress. very pretty print and color. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in contact and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo

    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images and your blog too!

    new follower!

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an absolute sucker for grey marl too, just so easy to wear and a good alternative to black. Love that scarf too!

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf id absolutely gorgeous. Love the print. :)

    MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the print on that scarf, so pretty!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, such a pretty print as well! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scarf, its so pretty! I have pretty much the same dress and i wear it to death x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This grey dress should never leave your side, because it looks perfect on. so that makes it OK. and the scarf looks super pretty next to it.
    You utter babe you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress! and the scarf is wonderful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Lovely summery outfit :) I am also a huge fan of grey marl jersey! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your dress. I'm a huge fan of skater dresses, especially grey ones! I had no idea new look had started doing them!
    Sophie

    http://olivia-and-sophie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh must get this dress from New Look!
    I love how you've styled it with the scarf,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking lovely Livvy! That dress looks fab on you :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got such beautiful style! I love your dress and beautiful scarf!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig