Saturday, 20 July 2013

i take a deep breath every time i pass your door.

Untitled-1
dress : new look
sunglasses and sandals : primark
belt : ebay
bracelets : shop in tenerife
bag : cambridge satchel company

aloha amigos!
apologies for the little bit of absence as well as being away i just waste feeling blogging and i think blogging wasn't feeling me, my page views and comments are in free fall but i you get out what you put in so i promise to put more in, in future. 
these sandals are my favourite thing at the moment, they're on my feet everyday (wish i'd got two pairs as they were reduced to three pounds!)
i've relished one night back in my bed before heading off to aunty jens as i have work all weekend (not that my bed here isn't good but you all know i have an unnatural love for my bed)
this lacey number is one i always forget how much a like until i wear it again, i wore it last summer on a family day out.
i have a separate post lined up for you with all my other holiday pictures in an attempt to be more organised...(just lazy really...) 
if you can't last that long you can catch up on my adventures to france and poland last year!

love livvy
♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

13 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely goregous :) You look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you look totally beauts missy! cannot wait to see your holiday snaps :) Lisette Loves
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty! And your sandals are so cute too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, you look gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sandals, they look so comfortable. Love the white dress too, and your bag! Conclusion: gorgeous outfit!

    Love,
    Sofie
    http://littlegreensofie.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are gorgeous - I love a bit of fringing! x

    http://ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lace is my favourite thing to wear.. you look so lovely in this!

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous and the sandals were a BARGAIN! :)
    Can't wait to see your holiday pics!

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lipstick you have on. It really looks good with your whole outfit.

    melissalovesthis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a nice summery outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely in the lace dress! I know what you mean about trying to keep up blogging. My stats fall if I dont blog for more than a day or two, but sometimes I just need a break from the Internet! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lace dress. And I feel ya- my stats are nowhere near what they were when I was blogging very regularly but I'm not too bothered x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig