Friday, 2 August 2013

breeze through crackling leaves like a daytime campfire burning.

instagram 1

first (not very pretty) attempt at american pancakes | its summer i should not be in a jumper and jacket | being sneaky

instagram 1

working with the lovely and very talented natasha on a  little project 

instagram 1

my village is cute | good hair day | purchases for holiday

instagram 1

testing out my instax with my eyebrow gang | blawwginnn | mama got my flowers

instagram 1

beautiful sky flying home | tenerife | rock boy

instagram 1

alcoholic ginger beer | four am storm | goodies from aero 

instagram 1

going riding | reg being a babe | D and C's engagement 

instagram 1

 D and C's engagement | super cute gift robbie got from canada for me

hello chums!
(if you didn't read that in a miranda voice then i'm thoroughly disappointed in you)
firstly thank you for all your lovely comments lately, you got me out my blogging slump i feel right back in track, so give yourself a hug (or the person next to you) and pretend it was from me!
just a little glimpse of my life (even though allot of it has been sitting in my pj's and glasses watching jonathan creek, will she ever get a life i hear you cry!)
i instagrammed some pictures of me working on a project with natasha (who shot this video) for a brand that uses the term 'get the london look' quite allot....i'll leave you with that but i hope i can show you guys something soon
the last month or so has been quite family orientated with mine and jay's having quite a few parties (mama j said no more parities after we had three in one month at our house)
tonight i'm off to see my best gal pals for drinks (well i'm driving so diet coke for me..)
hope you all have a lovely weekend!

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

11 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely pictures. Crabbie's ginger beer is definitely my favourite drink lately, I LOVE the raspberry one too!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having a great time recently! So many lovely pictures! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos, that project looks so exciting! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures! I love the look of your holiday buys, especially the sandals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit with the gold (?) skirt.. But bare-feet? :)
    xx

    www.skinobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaut photos. Your 'little project' looks fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures, are those taken from your iphone?

    xx,
    withlavia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they're all taken on my iPhone :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I would love to see more of this little project, you look incredibly beautiful on this sneak peek !
    AND I would love to try this Essex honey.
    All these pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing photos! You and Jay are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig