Tuesday, 13 August 2013

i didn't know i was lost.

wishlist

now why is it when you don't have any money that all you want to do is buy things, this is the story of my life. 
a few things i'm currently lusting after, somethings i actually need like new glasses and an umbrella (why do they always run away?!)
ever ours is just full of beautiful dresses that i waaanntttt right now, espesh' this little paisley number, i loves me a bit of paisley. 
i was doing some personal shopping work for a friend and fell in love with this shirt in t.m lewin whilst i was waiting for him to try something on, plus the collar is a peter pan one which i think you all know i luuurrrveeee. 

in other news i met up with the beautiful lisette at the weekend for tea and scones, columbia road wandering, nachos and cat whispering. 

insta

love livvy
xoxo
♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

9 comments:

  1. Livvy your taste is perfect! Love all of this,xx
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on here! Both shirts are so gorgeous! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paisley dress! the watch is super cute too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted that Paisley dress for so long, they never seem to have it in my size/in stock though :( x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just started a bit of a spending ban until my student loan comes through mid September. Typically finding so many nice A/W items I want!

    I love the watch! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ever ours dress is adorable! so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blue dress is absolutely loooovely, I already imagine you wearing it!!
    Can't wait to see the outfit post with it... when you have enough money! ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these items! I just bought a pair of white Converse yesterday actually, I am dying to try them out!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig