Friday, 23 August 2013

i've met some one who make me feel sea sick.

ootd crew clothing
jeans : topshop
loafers : ebay
glasses : glasses direct

just cracking out my new glasses that make me look like a fifteen year old hipster again, to be fair they are temporary ones as my voucher for GD was running out but i need a new prescription, welcome to my complicated life eh! (please note the sarcasm) 
this top is one of my new uniform pieces for work, its pretty sheer (by pretty, i mean allot) but i still luuurve it. you can't see from this picture but its covered in pretty little flowers, plus it purple, lush. 
now i'm off to watch tin tin and eat cake after my recent discovery and love of the great british bake off, to everyones surprise and shock i had never watched it before (its bloody brilliant and i want sue to be my bestie) 
love livvy
xoxo
p.s. just incase you didn't grasp it i purchased the top with my uniform allowance so it kind deserved an asterix as i didn't actually pay for it, okay we got that...good.

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

17 comments:

  1. Love the loafers! I guess you dont have a link for where they're from?
    It strange that ALL my favourite bloggers have the same/similar name to me..I am Olivia, by the way.

    I would love to know more about Crew Clothing if you would be so kind as to help me, as I have a job interview in a few weeks for Crew's Events Assistant (well, one of them!)


    Love your blog, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me over any email with any of your questions sweetheart i will be happy to help! its olivia.christine.newman@hotmail.com xxxx

      Delete
  2. It drives me crazy when really pretty tops are too sheer! This is lovely though, and your hair looks great in this post (if that's not too random a comment haha) xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, the glasses look gorgeous on you! You look gorgeous as always!xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE RAMBLES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and great photos!! It's so nicely taken...

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty reviews, Fashion, D.I.Y etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Season 1 of the great australian bake off has just ended and i'm having withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those loafers are CUTE. also Tintin and cake sounds like a marv day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pretty top- super professional and sophisticated! And these glasses are SO cute on you! I wish I could pull them off!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely top, simple jeans and pretty loafers, perfect style for work!
    And well, I like your glasses!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your glasses but can't believe you've never watched the great British Bake off before! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh you look really lovely in the specs and dotty top! lovely casual look :)

    check out my latest post featuring my trip to Melbourne! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig