Wednesday, 7 August 2013

with a pocket map to heaven and the sun goes down.

iconemesis review

fifi lapin phone case : iconemesis*
claw hands : own

iconemesis review

i was sent this uber cute iPhone case after the lovely ashleigh put out on twitter for bloggers to review an iconemesis product, after much oohing and arrring i chose this case (tea/rabbit/polkadot combo, awwwyeaaa)
i wanted something that was light and cute as it was going to be a tough job to separate me from my moustache case!
the case is a bit heavier and better quality than my last one which gives my phone a bit more weight which i like as i don't feel like i'm going to drop it all the time....
it has also got the approval or mama and papa, without asking as well! (mama is named the taste police in our house) 
in other news i'm meeting the beautiful lisette on saturday which i am so so excited about!

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. don't forget the competition in my areo post!

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

13 comments:

  1. Been looking for a new case for ages. This one is lush x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful case! So so cute! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this case, it looks really pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, I love Fifi Lapin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I owned an iphone just for all the beautiful cases! Fifi Lapin is the best <3

    Julia from Très Queentastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. you´re so pretty! And I love your case :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute!!! i love that case :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite things about having an iPhone is all the pretty cases that are out there! This one is adorable :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely case!!

    Olivia- olivia-and-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute phone case! Well, for me everything Fifi lapin is. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the look of this, so cute!x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig