Sunday, 1 September 2013

i just wanna be a fool and get lovesick with you.

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party

Blinking Lights party
what i wore
dress : pull and bear
boots : ebay
bag : cambridge satchel company

on thursday i took one of my favourite gal pals sarah to a party for the beautiful label blinking lights.
pretty much my favourite things; pretty dresses, squishy sofas and cake!
we had a lovely chat with anna who designs and makes the dresses and lots if glasses of cava
i fell in love with the full skirted tulle wedding dress, sarah said she would elope with me so i can wear it....
the party was in the loveliest cafe called drink me eat me i really really want to go back in the day for lunch as it was beaauuutttttiffuullll (although it is an hour tube journey from me) but the fact that the fro' yo machines were in a little house is more than enough to tempt me back!
plus sarah and i somehow managed to win the quiz (which was very tricky, made me glad i actually paid attention in my fashion history lectures)
blinking lights as has a Facebook page where you can see some more pictures!

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

18 comments:

  1. Those dresses look so beautiful! And those cupcakes...*daydreams*

    Tanya xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That event looks right up my street! Love the dresses and those cupcakes look so yummy!
    Lots of love,
    Georgia: For the Love of Thrift / UK Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that wedding dress is literally my dream dress! Perfection.

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so many pretty patterns! Looks like heaven <3
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so lovely, and all those floral dresses are just perfect! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute event! The dresses look gorgeous and I love your outfit! :)
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love those prints xx

    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dresses look so delicate and pretty! The cafe looks super cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks gorgeous! and your dress is amazing too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the prints on these dresses!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like such a lovely event! Really cute dresses and those cupcakes look delicious.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like such a beautiful shop and I love your dress! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous looking party! Those dresses look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiiiiiiiiii (French shout for excitement and joy)
    These dresses are all so marvellous (as already told on Twitter! ;) ).
    Perfect floral patterns and fine details, I'm in love!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Champagne and cupcakes? It doesn't get any better than that !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my days, this looks amazing!

    I genuinely think these are some of the nicest dresses I have seen in a good long while. I will definitely be browsing their Facebook. Thanks for sharing!

    Lucy xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! X
    http://rickettsel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/thank-you-to-jess-unstitchedandfabulous.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig