Wednesday, 4 September 2013

like thunder gonna shake the ground.

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

natural history museum lates

so what would so you say if you went to the natural history museum on a friday night and they had, alcohol, food, live music and no line to see the dinosaurs. hellz yea, is what you would say (and i did say when jay suggested it)

now the lack of lines for the dino's is because of the lack of tiny people, don't get me wrong i like tiny people but not all in one line shouting and being grumpy (although i'm sure there are some angels in there too and i was probably one of the grumpy ones when i was little) this happened at christmas when we went, resulting in not seeing my favourite bit of the dinosaur that moves and roars (you know its the best bit)

anyways, with glass of pimms in one hand and boyfriend in the other (well his hand, i'm not that strong...) we wandered round one of my favourite buildings and i got several geology lessons (as per) and i spent longer than you should at the roary t-rex.  
the food was lush however trying to eat a pitta bread filled to the brim with salad and lamb is no easy/elegant task, i tell you this for free. darn eager beavers had snapped up all available seats.

to be fair i fit in more with the children rather than the swanky grown ups that where there.
an example of  this (from christmas as my hair was a funny colour then)


oh shush i know you all secretly enjoyed that...and yes i was pretending to be in a small earthquake..

you can see when the next event is here, appaza they do them at the science museum too and i have it on good authority that they have a silent disco, think i need to get my fifty year old dad moves down to that bad boy. 

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

10 comments:

  1. I love the t-rex at the end too haha, although I hate the queues during the day time :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! I love the Natural History Museum! Especially the dinosaur section! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures - really want to visit there again! Love your top! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures! What did you use to capture/edit them? I love effects like those.

    www.marsjambelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I use a Nikon d3000 with a 35mm lens and I just change the colour with curves slightly in photoshop x

      Delete
  5. Looks like a great time, I haven't been to the natural history museum in my city in a long time. Need to get around to that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I had heard you could do this but never got round to doing it. I've been to the Museum a fair few times before and you're right, it's just full of kids and a nightmare to get round. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the natural history museum so much! The T-rex is definitely one of the best bits. When I went all my pictures had the tops of kid's heads on. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photo at the end haha! xx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I love the natural history museum! This seems like so much fun!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig