Monday, 16 September 2013

you shine like silver in the sunlight.

so today is a kind of haul post, as i have pretty poor since i went on holiday i haven't purchased that much but i have been given a few lovely things you know everyone loves a good haul.
i like to sing haulin' haulin' haulin' like the song that goes rollin' rollin' rollin' i know you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life reading that but now it will probably be in your head muhahaha!
and to add to my poorness i got a bloody parking ticket last week (bye bye sixty five pounds, it was nice having you in my bank account for a brief time) 
so lets get on with it then...

haul

haul

haul
knickers : topshop : ten pounds | set : primark : ten pounds

haul
nail varnish and carmex : my prize from the blinking lights quiz!

haul
garnier moisturiser and toner : two for five pounds offer
both superdrug

haul
necklace : gift from jays mama (to go with my sari)

haul
bee and bike necklaces : accessorise : three pounds each | horse necklace : gift

haul
cardigan, top and jumper : crew clothing : purchased on my uniform allowance 

i've linked up all the items or similar things so you don't have to go trawling about for them, i'm a good egg like that.
you can see me wearing some of the things on my instagram @livvychristine however i have some outfit posts in the pipe line if the weather decides not to rain for a few minutes!
also this morning right after eliza doolittles live lounge cover fern cotton read out my tweet, cue fangirling ALL over the shop!
apart from that not much exciting has been happening in life, i'm sure moving back to hampton of the south on sunday will provide me with many shenanigans to relay to you (lets hope its not falling down the stairs like last time....)

good luck to anyone starting uni or going back (awawaa third year is poo your pants scary thought!)

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

  

18 comments:

  1. All the things in this haul are lovely! :) I'm starting university two weeks today, I'm going to be doing an Adult Nursing degree! Good luck for your third year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love haul posts! It always makes me want to go shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty haul stuff! I want them allllll!

    www.marsjambelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! x


    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah everything you've bought is super lovely! The Crew things especially, wish I could afford their prices! I loved the Eliza Doolittle live lounge too and I can't wait to go back to uni :) Hope 3rd goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cardigans, they look really beautiful! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely items, I especially like the simple F21 shirt!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Classic white peter pan shirts are lush

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of both the blouses, such great basic pieces for A/W! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the two shirts! So pretty.. x

    www.refusetoconform.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessing over all of these pretty items! You've got great taste, darling!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. that horse necklace is so cute! such little pretty things here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the white shirts and crew clothing things. Haulin' haulin' haulin' will definitely be stuck in my head for a while... :)

    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first photo is so soft and pretty. It makes me happy!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  15. That necklace (to go with your sari) is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig