Tuesday, 8 October 2013

always keep your heart locked tight, don't let your mind retire.

bagable ootd
bagable ootd
jacket : ebay
dress and boots : new look
neckalce : primark


forever keeping it classy in the ally behind my house, i kept trying to stand infront of the fallen over wheelie bin..
bagable kindly sent me this lovely nica bag, you can fit a TON of stuff in it plus the lining is so so pretty!
not much to report on apart from i'm busy researching my diss subject, so my arms have been getting a work out carrying all the chunky photography books home, but its so nice to actually be looking and writing about photographs/photography and getting excited about shooting again, it feels like so long.

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. a haul post may or may not be appearing soon...

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

9 comments:

  1. This sort of thing is my go-to outfit at the moment. You look great :)
    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable, and I loooove your hair!

    www.marsjambelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous of your ebay finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and simple Livvy! This alley looks just like one that was near my old house in Southampton too hahah, can't beat those for a good ol' outfit post background! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit, I love it all! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are especially cute! Love this!
    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig