Wednesday, 23 October 2013

just hold on we're going home.

ootd
ootd 4
ootd 2

jacket and loafers: ebay
dress : new look

i wasn't so sure of this dress when i got it, but now i loves it.
i wore it out the other night and i though i would crack it out to brighten up a foggy wednesday.

its fair to say we're well into the autumnal season now and dare i say it i'm getting excited for christmas (only because we were talking about it at the weekend...) 
i love getting cosy in my room with candles and a cuppa (cool kid i know) or walking on foggy mornings tucked up in a big coat!
plus autumn means jumpers, we all know my bad habit for jumpers...

love livvy
xoxo

this babe took the pictures today because she is a lovely chum

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

20 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and an adorable dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely dress. I'm really into intricate patterns at the mo. Perfect for Autumn.

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on the dress is super pretty and I love the combo with the leather jacket :)
    It's great that autumn has officially started, I am obsessed with jumpers as well... so I know the feeling :)

    xxx
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern of you dress! You look wonderful Livvy! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love autumn coming in - tights and leather jackets, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, it looks so pretty on you! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty dress! I'm excited Autumn has finally arrived after these last few weeks of odd warm/rainy weather!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress - looks beautiful on you!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pattern of the dress is so pretty, and it matches so well with the jacket!
    I love jumpers too, I know what you mean!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I was looking at that dress the other day - looks so pretty and like something you might find at somewhere more expensive like Urban Outfitters, might pop back and get it after seeing how beaut you look in it! :) xx
    kooky capricious 

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous dress - I love the pattern! I'm super happy about autumn jumpers too :)
    http://elettravelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous! I love the dress, such a perfect A/W style. Your hair is looking beautiful too by the way, major hair-envy is setting in ;-)

    www.samwichbox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous print! Looks lovely xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such lovely taste in clothes! Just found you through twitter and have followed instantly!
    Gorgeous blog :)
    Collette xxx
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always find the prettiest dresses, Livvy, and your hair looks amaaaazing here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig