Tuesday, 29 October 2013

my days end best when this sunset gets itself.

ootd
ootd
ootd
jacket : ebay
jumper : asos
skirt : urban outfitters
boots : cloggs.com
bag : cambridge satchel company

s'cuse the suitcases under my eyes, i have a new street light right outside my bedroom which is about twenty times brighter than the one before (that kept me awake anyway) mixed with very loud road drilling at eight twenty this morning makes me sleepy one!
i realised the other day i only own two short skirts, two! so this little french horn/foxy number made its way swiftly into my wardrobe after spying it in the UO sale.
it also got to the time where it was kind essential to own a flat pair of brown chelsea boots, flat because one; i walk everywhere and I'm not lady like to wear heels everyday and two brown goes with everything...plus...i do like a chelsea boot

we managed to survive the storm unscathed, our roof tiles rattled a little, but nothing dramatic.
hope everyone stayed safe!

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram



13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the skirt is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt it lovely and made me realise that I don't own any printed skirts! Fab outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, the outfit is so classic and girly. I have this bag too and it comes with me EVERYWHERE ( seriously everywhere)
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair blogspot co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is just so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper/skirt combo, it looks adorable! The streetlamp does not sound fun, I feel for you.

    Ellie | mantrapixe | x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those boots! You can't go wrong with a chelsea boot! :) Lovely skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, such a cute skirt and I love how it looks with the leather jacket :) Glad the storm didn't affect you badly... luckily it totally skimmed past where I live! :D I was very pleased because my roof is not exactly stable! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore the skirt.. it's gorgeous! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt, its so cute. Also the bag is very cool indeed x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your sweater and purse!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dreaming of hair like your's since I've recently had it cut short (why, oh why!)
    Lovely outfit, especially the skirt! Perfect for autumn before the winter chill creeps in. Is the UO sale still on, perchance?
    Love,
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, especially the skirt! Gorgeous print. Love your blog!

    www.abookishbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig