Wednesday, 13 November 2013

no postcode envy.

ootd 2
ottd1
ott3
trench coat | primark
dress | pull and bear
boots | clogs.com
hat and scarf | ebay
ring | topshop

sorry long time no speak, well it feels like a long time!
i've been busy mainly going to the library but its also been full of halloween, surprise parties, journeys back to the fields, trips to the breakfast club, wandering round covent garden, shopping at spitalfields market, family dinners, house come dine with me and then more library trips (third year fun eh)

i've been pretty much living in this trench and chelsea boot combo, and then came to the realisation that i do actually suit hats. i feel more comfortable wear hats in london rather than so'ton, i do think people really 'do' hats down saaaathhhhh (well its not as common, livs observation of the week..) although some are partial to a bobble, but you know what i mean.
plus its that time of the year that i can wear my tartan scarf pretty much everyday and its normal...it just goes with everything okay! 

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

p.s thank you to everyone who follows on bloglovin', how an earth are there 900 of you!!





8 comments:

  1. This coat and scarf combo is perfect. Definitely agree with you about the hat thing, I hardly ever wear mine but when I went to new york I wore it loads! Plus you're right, I've never seen many people strolling round southampton in these hats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely to see another Livvy post! This trench looks wonderful on you, can't believe it's primark! and I'm with you on the hat front, Sussex seems nearly as acceptable to wear bowlers and fedoras galore as London does(I hope anyway) lovely to see your babein' face on my dash again x x x

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you look great Livvy! It's all so perfect :)

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you do suit the hat! Love the tartan scarf too, mine is getting lots of wear.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. well hello beautiful! love that scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Livvy, you look lovely :) the hat looks fab on you! I bought a very similar one the other day but can't work out whether it suits me!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know your you mean. I feel WAY more comfortable wearing hats in London too.
    I love this outfit on you; it's not surprising you've been living in it :-)

    xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig