Tuesday, 10 December 2013

stop holding your breath.

ootd 1
ootd 2
ootd
coat and rings | primark
boots | ebay
fur stole | dorothy perkins 

hello!
i decided that i needed a smart winter coat and when taking a jumper back at primark (note; i do not suit fluffy jumpers, i just look silly in them) i spotted this bad boy that ticked all my boxes.
navy and gold just look SO good together! 
teamed with my trust stole that comes out every winter, however it is getting a little worn these days.
in love with fashion kindly sent me this beautiful berry coloured dress, perfect for the autumnal colours that are still lurking about. 
i am so so excited to go home for christmas on friday, its been a full on term (which hasn't finished, one more hand in)

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

16 comments:

  1. I love the coat! x
    www.lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Livvy! That dress looks wonderful on you! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat and fur stole is the perfect touch to it! the colour of the dress is really lovely to, i'm a sucker for the colour and it really is perfect for winter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coat with the fur stole!

    lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fur stole looks so snuggly!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeee that coat and those boots are beautiful!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coat! The fur collar is such a great element. :)
    JS xx

    I'm all about matte lips so this sounds perfect for me!
    I'm not 100% sure we can get this make in the UK but I'll have to check. :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Livvy you look so lovely! your coat is just amazing!! I think I might have to copy you there :) xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty dress :) love how you've made that coat even better with the stole, gold and navy do look fab together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shape of the dress, and that coat looks so warm! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coat and the colour of your dress x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I refuse to believe your coat is from Primark, it's absolutely beautiful!!! <3 xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't believe that coat is from Primark, it's so nice! I have to get my hands on it...
    And the colour of the dress suits you so well :-)
    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this coat! The fur collar is just magical. And I'm sure it keeps you super warm, too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This coat is lovely! Love the ring too! Happy New Year :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig