Friday, 10 January 2014

i was scared of dentists and the dark.

ootd
ootd
ootd
ootd
coat, jumper, shoes and necklace | primark
shirt | new look
jeans | topshop
rings | ebay 
bag | cambridge satchel company

this is my 'its so cold in my house you can see my breath' kinda outfit, despite the inappropriate shoe choice (which indoors are replaced with socks and uggs)
the primark jumper is an oldie but a goodie, i own it in white as well..just can't resist a cable knit and elbow patch combo
these shoes are a recent addition to my shoe family, they make my feet look like ski's but in a lady like kinda way so that makes it okay
i really need to get some more joni jeans but i just know that those will go to the same baggy fate that these will, so if you have any affordable suggestions that would be amazing! 
my one resolution this year is to smile more, at the end of last year i was stressed and grumpy and i want to make an effort to be the smiley person i used to be, so you will see a smilier liv in blog posts from now on!
i had (a very little) hair cut recently, i think its more noticeable if you look back at old posts just because my hair gets so wide when it needs cutting! my hairdresser (who is the best, i will always go there!) curled it into hollywood waves once it was finished and i was in love! i want to recreate it for a special occasion in the future!

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. my hollywood hair!


p.p.s. i'm still scared of dentists and the dark but this song is just divine 

34 comments:

  1. do they still sell your coat in primark? its gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm not sure lovely, i got it just before christmas so i would think so.
      however i did see a very similar one in H&M xxxx

      Delete
  2. I hate it when jeans go baggy! So frustrating! Gorgeous coat - love the colour :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when jeans go baggy! So frustrating! Beautiful coat - love the colour :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about your outfit, it looks so beautiful! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair so much! :)

    http://www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jumper was from primark!? It looks more like topshop! It's worried me that you've said your joni jeans have gone baggy, I recently purchased two pairs of them and love how they look now, I don't want them to go baggy! Also your hair in the last photo looks so lovely, it looks so glamorous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, its really thick too! i think if you tumble dry them it helps but because they're quite thin it happens over time. thank you beaut! xxxx

      Delete
  7. You look wonderful Livvy, this is such a lovely outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a problem I ALWAYS have with jeans. I hate it because i cant wear boots with my jeans because they are so baggy and look weird. If you looking for affordable places I would suggest dorothy perkins or even forever 21 if you have one near you. Really nice clothes and affordable too!

    http://herwhimsicaldreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its such a pain, this is my exact problem right now! thank you lovely xxx

      Delete
  9. I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversationssss - it is a very good song. Ironically 5 minutes before I clicked your link my friend had sent me the same song. Never heard of before, the video is spot on stuff.

    I always love your sense of dress, cannot fault it. Your coat is something I've been looking for, very smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow how odd, I'm obsessed with it! aw thank you so much katie! xxxx

      Delete
  10. hollywood bombshell. if only we could look like we just came home from the hairdressers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you little charmer you! i know, i wish i just had one that lived with me so i never have a bad hair day! xxxx

      Delete
  11. I'm loving the Hollywood curls. So glamorous!

    Francesca
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those jumpers from primark they are so cosy but really affordable!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your coat, and I love that it's from primark but no one would ever guess! Such a put together outfit!

    If you're looking for affordable high waisted jeans I'd suggest asos but primark also have some 'super high waist' jeans for only £10 which are surprisingly ok! x

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, the only giveaway is its getting a bit bobbly already.
      ohhh thank you i will have a look! xxx

      Delete
  14. i love this outfit, jumpers and collars are my favourite things xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coat is amazing. I can't believe it's Primark! I'm totally paying them a visit :) xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with your hair, in a completely no stalker way of course. Lovely outfit and post. Where are your shoes from?

    Toni May | www.averageadventures.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you lovely!
      they are from primark for a cheeky £6 xxx

      Delete
  17. I love this coat so much!

    I am a new blogger, check it out- lucylocketchats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig