Friday, 3 January 2014

watching me like you do.

what i got for christmas
what i got for christmas
what i got for christmas
what i got for christmas
what i got for christmas
what i got for christmas

hello from a very croaky and sniffly liv!
i've been battling a cold all christmas but my voice has been gone for a good few days and now i have a few days off before i go back to uni the germs are out in full force, i think working saved me from having it properly till now.

now onto a brighter note, i thought i would share some of the gorgeous gifts my lovely family and friends got me for christmas.
it was the year of the pj for me, both grandparents and mama k got me them (i bloody love pyjamas though so not complaints here)
not pictures are a gorgeous cath kidston bag that jay got me, as i'm always travelling here and there a weekend bag is the perfect gift for me!
mama likes to give me a piece of art each year so i can build my collection for when i have a house of my own, this year was a lino print of rough coat sausage dog (i have a serious obsession, very serious) by chrissie richards who is a local artist and family friend (i just couldn't take a photograph that did it justice, keep your eyes peeled on insta for it coming bak to so'ton with me) you can buy her work here!
 i am seriously in love with all my lovely gifts and everyone was so so generous this year, and yes the guinea pig nativity pig book is as good as it sounds!

today i am trying to do some of my uni work now i have some time off (no rest for the wicked eh) so far in my personal development plan i have written that in ten years i see myself having a sausage dog, i will be likely to have a sausage dog and unlikely not to have one. clear goals and all that...
later i'm going to venture outside (which looks horrendous) for a haircut and get some lemsip, all very exciting!

hope everyone who lives by the coast is staying safe <3

lovel livvy
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. aww i hope you feel better soon! i love being nosy and seeing what other people got for christmas hehe, happy new year!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some wonderful gifts Livvy, those sailor socks are just the coolest! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely presents! Those socks are so cute!
    Hope you're feeling much better soon!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some great gifts! I love argan oil hair treatment! x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, all your presents look really gorgeous!
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    (P.S. All your photos look stunning in this post!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your hair cute picture on instagram - it looks gorgeous!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great presents especially the socks they look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon! Those socks are awesome!

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely presents!
    Love the PJ's!
    Good Luck with the uni work
    Happy New Year
    Hello, Tigerface!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it looks like you got some amazing gifts for Christmas! The packaging of those sailor socks is the cutest, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see some pretty cath kidston patterns!
    Hope you could get well before going back to uni,
    Oh and I wish you a happy new year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig