Tuesday, 4 February 2014

i fell heavy into your arms.

january favourites

i thought as i have been absent for most of january i would share my favourite things from it!

fashion
the jamie high waisted jeans from topshop, they are my holy grail of jeans (and should be at forty pounds!)
a beige fedora that makes me look like indiana jones
new slippers from primark (not very fashionable but very cosy)

miscellaneous
pretty note books, especially of the cath kidston variety
handing in my dissertation
still loving my instax month and months on

january favourites

jewellery

normally this would fall under fashion but i've had a bit of a jewellery month
i was drooling at the olivia burton watches in john lewis feeling a bit grumpy that i am so poor, when jay out of nowhere said did i want one as my rotary is still waiting to be fixed, well this baby has firmly been attached to my wrist since and jay was an absolute diamond for getting it for me  

food
halloumi, with everything.
tzatziki, on everything.
pizza express dates,  an oldie but a goodie.
toaster waffles with nutella on, oh good lord.


january favourites
beauty
jimmy choo's perfume, i always get compliments on it
la roche posay effaclar duo, au revoir blemishes
redken diamond oil conditioner, so worth the money (but thanks to mama for treating me to this)

tv
new season of keeping up with the kardashians
nashville, drama and country music are my guilty pleasures 
white collar, matt bomer is just so dreamy 

soooo a little round up of my january favourites, i have received a few lovely things via bloggers mail that i can't wait to share with you!

another favourite thing is seeing the video i was part of as a pilot for rimmel that was filmed in the summer with natasha stanbridge which you can see here as i'm a tool and can't find how to embed it on here!

love livvy
xoxo


♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram

23 comments:

  1. WOWZAS LIVVY you look bloomin incredible! not that you don't always but this video is such a treat! lots of love x x x

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you gorgeous! you lovely lady!! xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. wow! you look amazing in the video, so natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favourites, that watch looks gorgeous and after seeing this post I'm even more excited to try La Roche Posay <3
    and Matt Bomer = man crush always haha

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! its a good'un deffs worth the money xxxxx

      Delete
  4. That watch is so gorgeous, I am very jealous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet, i can't stop looking at it hahaa xxx

      Delete
  5. I am so dying for an instax camera! I love the Primark shoes too.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're the best! they do them in other colours as well, i almost got the electric blue ones too xxxx

      Delete
  6. this watch is beautiful! love the video:* xxox
    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh you're sooo lucky to get an Olivia Burton watch! And well done for handing in your dissertation, sounds like it's been a good January for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i was so surprised! thank you lovely, its been stressful but good! xxxx

      Delete
  8. Wow Jay must have received A LOT of boyfriend points for getting you that watch! What a sweetie! And I definitely agree with you on the halloumi front xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so gorgeous in that video! Loving your favourites too, especially that watch. I've been eyeing an Olivia Burton watch up for a while now, might have to take the plunge :) x

    hepburnspixiecrop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like instant cameras made a sudden huge come back! I want to get my hands on one :)

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great favourites! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty little notebooks are literally my guilty pleasures (:
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so so so so so want an instax! Fab picks! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love with that watch! You're a lucky girl X

    http://rosetintedjessica.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hunnm thats not effeclar duo thats effeclar A.I haha xox

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig