Thursday, 27 February 2014

theres a lot of words to call out.

amber dolley photography
amber dolley photography
amber dolley photography
amber dolley photography
amber dolley photography
amber dolley photography
photographs by amber dolley

i wanted to share with you some pictures the lovely amber took of me the other month. 
as her styling and photography is so pretty i agreed to get my pins out in the rain, in january. i have to say she made me look a hella lot cooler than i really am (point, i'm not cool at all)
i was partially in love with the all pink outfit, not being a pink person with clothes department, but i was sold by the soft jersey dress and nude heels just made me feel a classy but causal, it that a mix like smart casual? lets say it is....
you can look at more of ambers work on her website 

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. today i got caught in a hailstorm with no umbrella, i do not recommend this to anyone. ever. 

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! You have such great style!
    I always get caught without my umbrella, especially when I'm waiting half an hour for a bus! xx

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Livvy! I'm so jealous that you always look fabulous in any kind of outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blouse in the first picture.....can ask where you bought it?

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty, these photos are lovely too! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! I'm not a fan of pink in the clothes department either, but the dress is so lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos, you look so gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  7. The heart-printed shirt is gorgeous!! (I too also hate wearing pink) x

    lifeintheteenlane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are all absolutely beautiful! The fourth outfit is my favourite I think. Total babe xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are abso-bloomin-lutely beautiful. you can rock a trench and beret like a 60s parisian babe x x x

    capturingcastles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove 1st,3rd,5th and 6th looks so much! Those pink heels are so lovely, and the leather jacket is honestly amazing. Just love it!
    Nastya
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous, the styling, the photos and yourself are just amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig