Thursday, 20 March 2014

hit the road jack.

wishlist



currently obsessed with green and blue (clearly) but i always have been so its just the norm'
the green bag is just so dreamy i went into my local accessorize and see if the colour was just as nice as it is online (it is) and thinking how beautiful the loafers would look with it (although they pretty pricey so i don't think i will be treating myself to them anytime soon)
after smelling the juicy couture perfume in john lewis the other month it has been on my list, i always find i can't never quite bring myself to buy perfume i normally wait for birthdays and christmas although the website i've linked does sell it for a really good price!
its common fact the cream knitted jumpers, anything cath kidston or emma bridgewater are my favourite things (so of course they snuck in)
this is a very 'wishy' wish list as most of them will stay as wishes, however i feel that if make other people want them too it makes it less bad (i know, i'm mean..)

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

9 comments:

  1. That green bag is so so pretty! xx
    http://www.putmeinapartydress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mug, it looks so cute! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    P.S. I don't want to be spammy, but I have a YSL Lipstick Giveaway on my blog at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Dash hound mug is just the cutest! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those loafer are so gorgeous, why so expensive! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mug, necklace and make up bag are simply perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug! I need it in my life x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig