Monday, 17 March 2014

i need sunshine, i need angels.

weekend scenes
weekend scenes
weekend scenes


enjoyable things from this weekend

1. eating gelato in the park with my housemates

2. wandering round the shops on my own listening to kings of leon

3. pancakes in bed

4. looking a pretty pictures for research 

5. making sunday night pie

just little snippets of my weekend, it was a quiet one with me mainly pottering about and enjoying the sun shine (which was bloody glorious) and eating too much (the norm) oh and rekindling my addiction to keeping up with the kardashians 

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. you're free next saturday afternoon and in southampton my friend pasha is putting on a charity catwalk at the loft ladder in the marlands, its for a good cause and all details are on the poster below



♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

7 comments:

  1. Love your sunglasses, where are they from? I'm struggling to find any I like at the moment!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pie looks delicious!
    Love your sunglasses too, ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes simple, quiet weekends are the best! Sounds like you had a lovely one :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look so nice! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those kind of weekends, their my favourite :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need to post the recipe of your night pie with strawberries ! x

    http://mellifluousglow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig