Thursday, 6 March 2014

keep me dreaming.

ootd lashes of london
ootd lashes of london
ootd lashes of london
ootd lashes of london
ootd lashes of london
trench and bag | primark
shoes | matalan*


i won't lie standing this dressed up outside my house on a wednesday afternoon was an experience, i thought i would break away from my comforts of the ally as i felt a bit fancy!
and thats right friends, i am wearing my coat on my shoulders trying to be fasshhhuuunnn (not so much...) 
it probably wasn't my best idea to have a massive lunch before shooting this (cue food baby or twins..) but this pink sparkly number is worth it!
lately i've been busying myself with my final major project, you can keep up with my work here.
i am currently wearing something much warmer and of the jumper variety, however it has been warming up in old hampton of the south which is very welcome!


ootd lashes of london
ootd lashes of london

love livvy
xoxo

p.s. do you prefer the pictures being bigger or would you rather i stuck to my normal layout?

photographs by jade phillips

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooweee what a stunning look! I try and do the coat over shoulder thing too but it never works out for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic and sophisticated Livvy! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. your legs look stunning in those heels! love the outfit xx
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress, you look gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    

P.S. I don't want this to be spammy but I am also hosting a £50 Giveaway at the moment if you wanted to enter here

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! I love everything about this outfit, especially the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my jaw just dropped.

    you look beautiful here sweetie, the dress is just lovellyyy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful livvy! you look so pretty and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great look! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful. Love your shoes & clutch :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig