Saturday, 12 April 2014

said the only way i win is the way i lose.

zara ootd
zara ootd
zara ootd
zara ootd
zara ootd
dress | zara
jacket | ebay
necklace | local boutique
hat | accesorize
boots | fashion union*

i wanted to save this dress for a really warm sunny day...and then i realised i'm me and want to wear anything new right that second (i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one...i hope...)
these pictures have been plagued with a case of squinty eye again! didn't even bloody realise i was doing it...
once again rekindling my love for my indiana jones hat, papa newman approves but he is a man of many hats so i'm sure he was just eyeing it up for his collection. 
family newman are living up to our culture vulture nature and going to the ballet tonight, we also went to see cuban fury last night (absolutely hilarious!) you just can't stop us eh?

love livvy
xoxo

♥ bloglovin  facebook ♥ twitter ♥ instagram 





12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your necklace! Cute outfit :) And yes, I have to wear a new dress right away too!
    Jordyn
    Pretty Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. That dress is such a pretty pattern and the necklace is so cool! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection as always my love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Livvy, that dress is just perfect! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that necklace! Jealous you're heading to the ballet - enjoy!

    Christy x
    another weekend without make-up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have to wear new things straight away! And gorgeous necklace xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Livvy, you look so great! You're definitely not the only one who wants to wear everything new right when you buy it. I always do the same thing!
    Nastya xo
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally in love with your dress and hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely obsessed with this outfit! Just discovered your blog and I love your style! I am following you now!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made by pipdig